Logan Street Market
The Event Coordinator will market, sell, and organize events in the various venues within the Market and at occasional offsite locations. Onsite locations include The Market Kitchen, the Community Stage, Gallery, Kids’ Korral, Farmers Plaza, training room and Market-wide events. Responsible for handling customer inquiries and be the point-of-contact for all event details. The Event Coordinator will oversee the collective coordination of all event information and resources, and is responsible for account management, sales prospecting and business development.
- 3+ years of event, fundraising, corporate, conference or related sales
- Background in event management, organization, execution, booking,
hospitality, catering, pop-up retail, food & beverage preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree. Related field preferred.
- License & Certification: Certified Meeting Planner (CMP) certificate preferred, not
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand on one’s feet for up to 8 hours
- The ability to bend, carry, reach overhead and to the side, push, pull, focus, walk, stand, twist and squat are requirements in a normal work environment
Application Directions: Cover letter and resume are REQUIRED when applying for this position. Email
submittal to Sarah Height, Market Director at email@example.com.
Company Information: Logan Street Market is opening this summer as Louisville’s only public market and food
hall. We strive to be Louisville’s premier food and beverage destination, a gathering space for local neighbors and tourists alike. Our core beliefs and vision are cultivating healthy & happy communities, environmental sustainability and aiding the entrepreneurial spirit.
Bourbon Women supports companies with equal hiring practices.