Introducing the long-awaited BW barrel selections that you can reserve, purchase upon release, and have shipped directly to your door. (Currently shipping to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, LA, MD, ME, MI, MO, NJ, NM, RI, SC, VA, WY)
Just as the peahen carefully evaluates her peacock choice, the discriminating palates of Bourbon Women’s panel of whiskey experts led by Master Taster, Peggy Noe Stevens, and Bourbon Authority, Susan Reigler, select the finest barrels from featured distilleries.
Our in-house experts, along with talented distillery women, will be collaborating on signature barrel picks, which we have affectionately called Bourbon Women Peacock Preferred.
We are pleased that our first bottle is from New Riff Distilling in Newport, Kentucky. This single barrel bourbon has a mashbill of 60% corn, 30% rye, and 5% malted barley. It is 102.9 proof.
HOW IT WORKS
BW Peacock Preferred Annual Membership is limited to 150 individuals.
Each Peacock Preferred Annual Membership gives you the first opportunity to reserve, purchase, and enjoy four exclusive private selections of these very special, limited-edition single barrel Bourbons and Ryes. There is no waiting in line or risk of missing out.
If you are a Peacock Preferred member, you will be notified as each selection becomes available, at which time you will be given an access code and can go to our retail partner, Seelbach’s, to purchase your reserved bottle. The cost of shipping directly to you will be calculated depending upon where you live.
The Peacock Preferred Annual Membership fee of $50 gives you access to reserve 4 bottles (one of each selection). An annual Peacock Preferred $75 membership gives you access to reserve 8 bottles, (two of each selection) and assures your reservation.
NOTE: PRICES OF WHISKEYS PLUS SHIPPING ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PEACOCK PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP.
Your Peacock Preferred membership benefits assure you will have the best possible experience and enjoyment of our special whiskeys with these exclusive extras:
- Full tasting notes and flavor profiles from the BW panel who selected the barrels
- Food pairings curated specifically for each whiskey
- The Peacock Circle Roundtable via Zoom with discussion and a question-and-answer session between members and the BW panel about each selection
- Cocktail recipe created and customized for each whiskey by BW’s own Heather Wibbels, the Cocktail Contessa
- Enjoy videos of the selection process as they become available
Any bottles not reserved by a Peacock Preferred membership will be available to non-Peacock members and to members who wish to buy more after initial release as long as supplies last. Those bottles will NOT include the exclusive Peacock Preferred member benefits!
PEACOCK PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
Annual Seasonal Peacock Preferred Membership – Only 130 available:
- Four Bottles reserved annually– one of each selection released quarterly
- Cost: $50
- Register Here
Double Annual Peacock Preferred Membership – Only 20 available:
- Eight bottles reserved annually – two of each selection released quarterly
- Cost: $75
Register HereSOLD OUT!
BW Members / Non-Peacock Preferred:
- Single bottle – price will be posted at time of release at www.Seelbachs.com
- You will be notified by email as selections become available
- Bottles from the first selection must be purchased by May 24, 2021
- Be sure to add this address to your email address list so it does not go to spam. Whitelist or Star this email so it won’t show up in your promotions folder (especially Gmail users).
- You’ll also be quoted the bottle price, which is expected to be between $85 and $95 per selection
- You must be 21 to join and to visit the website; please sip responsibly
- Any and all questions should be directed to email@example.com
Why isn’t my state on the shipping list?
Laws regarding shipments of alcoholic beverages vary widely from state to state. Even better, they are constantly changing. So we are carefully monitoring changes in regulations. Your state may be added in the future. Or, alas, subtracted. But, we’ll stay aware of any and all changes.
Can I join if my state is not on the shipping list?
Yes. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
How do I know when my bottles are ready?
You will receive an email notification with a link for payment for both your whiskey and the shipping costs.
How often will I get my bottles?
At present, we are planning to have selections per calendar year, which are covered by your annual membership fee. When exactly they will arrive depends upon availability for selection and time from barrel pick to bottling. Our next selection is scheduled for late June and we hope to have bottles by late summer.