The Bourbon Women Association has a lot of options when it comes to holiday gifts! Aside from Bourbon Women apparel, which will show your Bourbon Women colors everywhere you go, there are books, bar tools, and more – something to please every Bourbon lover in your life! Here are a few suggestions for holiday gifts from the Bourbon Women shop.
- Which Fork Do I Use With My Bourbon is a great guidebook for home entertainers! Written by Founder Peggy Noe Stevens and Founding Board Member Susan Reigler, this book outlines Bourbon-themed party ideas, food pairings, recipes, and more!
- This Bourbon Decanter Tag made of bone makes a great stocking-stuffer for the rustic Bourbon drinker in your life.
- A set of Bitters Decanters makes a great gift for the adventurous home mixologist! Bitters aren’t terribly difficult to make at home, and storing them in style makes the process that much more fun!
- An Antler Bowl Centerpiece is a great way to set up a stylish home bar for any gathering! It can be filled with seasonal fruit featured in your party’s signature cocktail!
- Give the Manhattan lover in your life a stylish Mixing Glass and a Julep Strainer to go with it!
- This Bourbon Bar Towel has a variety of uses, and whoever uses it will know that Bourbon is the drink of the house!
- The official Bourbon Women Bar-2-Go is a great gift for anyone who wants to be able to take their favorite beverage along with them!
- Learning what you like when you are new to your Bourbon journey is important, and keeping a journal of your thoughts can help you parse out your preferred Bourbon flavor profiles! This Tasting Notes pad is a great gift for the Bourbon beginner, and it also comes in an Advanced version!
- A Bourbon Women lapel pin is an excellent way to show the world a love of Bourbon and cocktails!
- The Bourbon-loving woman in your life would be thrilled to receive a Bourbon Decanter necklace or bracelet!
- When in doubt, go for the gift card!
Are there other Bourbon Women gifts you’d like to receive? Leave us a comment below!
Photos Courtesy of Bourbon Women